Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI: DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Singapore with a 3000 strong team.
We’re looking for critical thinker with 3+ years of experience solving complex data puzzles to help build the foundations of the Compliance Data Team, whose mission is to empower their colleagues across the Americas to satisfy reporting requirements, draw investigative insights, and deepen their understanding of the Crypto.com product stack to keep our users safe and protect against malicious actors.
- Work closely with the internal stakeholders across business lines to document and define requests, determining complexity and priority, and aligning on expectations and deliverables.
- Design and implement reports and dashboards to satisfy ongoing reporting obligations from regulators, financial partners, and internal leadership.
- Be proactive and earnest in identifying knowledge gaps, understanding pain points, and potential pipeline optimizations.
- Be prompt and diligent in reactive analysis for ad-hoc, time sensitive requests. Apply appropriate prioritization and communicative response for circular and linear problem sets.
- Take ownership in the long term growth of the team. Formalize workflows, establish rapport with internal dependencies, explore new tools and ways to derive and share insights that help our colleagues and customers. Apply your experience to expanding the scope and impact of our work.
What we need is a:
- Data Head; an analytical mindset obsessed with data-driven inferences, experienced in designing, deploying, and debugging SQL queries, defaults to trust but keeps the receipt.
- Driving Force; self-starter that sees problems as opportunities, reliably
- Clear Communicator; distilling complex data analysis into concise reports
- Natural Collaborator; working across multiple stakeholders and time zones, invests in others through education, always has time to explain.
- Curious Cat; always teasing the ends of the strings whose interest is peaked by the growing, global crypto community.
We’d also like familiarity with:
- SQL languages (Presto, Redshift, Snowflake)
- programming scripts (Python, cURL)
- stack tools (AirFlow, Git)
- intelligence software (Tableau, Looker)
- regulatory reporting requirements (FinCEN, FINTRAC, NMLS)
- working with operational risk teams
- An attractive compensation and benefits package, working in a cutting-edge field of fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from day one: take ownership of your own professional growth! The only limit to what you can learn is your own interest and drive.
- A very dynamic environment as part of the regional expansion team, supported by a diverse global workforce.