CoinList is where the world’s best crypto projects build their communities and early adopters can invest in and trade top-tier digital assets. Our mission is to accelerate the advancement of blockchain technology, by finding the best emerging blockchain projects and helping them succeed. CoinList has become the global leader in new token issuance, helping blue chip projects like Solana, Filecoin, Celo, Dapper Labs, and others raise over $800 million and connect them with hundreds of thousands of new token holders. And we now support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, lending, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities. CoinList users trade and store Bitcoin, Ether, and many other popular crypto assets through CoinList.co, CoinList Pro (our full-service exchange), and mobile apps, while also getting exclusive access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchanges.
Unlike other centralized crypto finance platforms, we’re not here to just build a bank or a brokerage. We’re building the platform for people who are passionate about moving crypto forward, and we’re just getting started. Come join us and propel the future of crypto!
Our team is growing fast, and we’re looking for someone to help understand and present our data so we can build and grow more effectively.
Who you are:
- Someone who gets excited about understanding different kinds of data
- A person who has experience working with various different stakeholders and understanding their needs
- Someone excited about the crypto space
- An excellent communicator
What you will do:
- Work with various stakeholders to help understand key metrics and how to present them
- Work with the data team to understand data and present it to end consumers
- Create and manage dashboards to help people track important KPIs and metrics
- Complete analyses in SQL and Python that can be delivered to stakeholders
And we’d love it if you had:
- 2-3 years of experience as a data analyst
- Proficient in SQL and python (including pandas, numpy, scipy, etc.)
- Knowledge or interest in the crypto/ blockchain space (nice to have)
As an early employee at CoinList, you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life. At CoinList, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity, value our differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.