- Create data tables and reports using tableau or other Business Intelligence applications and provide insights for business stakeholders (e.g. Product, Operations, Marketing, etc.)
- Focus on competitor analysis, growth initiatives, product optimization and operational metrics
- Support ad-hoc data analytics request and present visualized dashboard to stakeholders
- Supervise other Data Analysts
- Work across all aspects of data from engineering to building sophisticated visualisations, machine learning models and experiments.
- 2-3 years of experience in an Data Analytics or Data Science role
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or Engineering
- Strong business acumen and data analysis ability to help stakeholders make data-driven decisions.
- Experience of AARRR analysis in and Internet company is highly preferred.
- Experience in analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Sensors, etc)A data visualisation tool (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview, Datawind, etc.)
- Experienced level SQL skillsExperience in at least one programming language is a plus (e.g. Python, R or SAS)
- Experience communicating data driven insights in English and Mandarin.