Who are we?
We are Foris Europe – the operational power of Crypto.com.
Crypto.com is redefining how money is being moved, spent and invested. Crypto.com is democratizing blockchain technology by designing beautiful, simple and useful financial services that have a lasting, positive impact on people’s lives.
We’re looking for a Trainer to join our growing Customer Care Operations team in Sofia, Bulgaria. In this role, you will use your knowledge of and experience to hold initial and ongoing training for the Customer Care team. You will establish the training function that will help maximize team performance, quality of work and end customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with management to identify company training needs;
- Schedule appropriate training sessions;
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures;
- Develop and maintain a training program for both new joiners and current team mates;
- Develop and coordinate all digital educational materials (e.g. videos and manuals);
- Organize classroom-style seminars and on the job sessions as needed;
- Conduct role-playing activities to develop interpersonal skills (e.g. negotiation, teamwork, receiving feedback and conflict management);
- Deliver soft-skills trainings;
- Identify individual and team skills gaps;
- Schedule regular training sessions for team mates on new products and knowledge refreshment;
- Assess the impact of each educational course on staff performance and customer satisfaction;
- Provide post-training feedback as required;
- Related experience in training staff, preferably within the Customer Care field;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent time-management skills;
- Diligent and meticulous;
- Ability to work in a team-focused, deadline-driven environment;
- Fluent spoken and written English (minimum C1).
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech;
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you;
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team;
- You will get to be involved in developing a brand-new product from scratch alongside a talented team.
If you meet the requirements above and feel ready to dive into our challenging dynamics, by joining the Foris Europe’s team on a permanent contract basis, we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English by applying below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.