We are Foris Europe – the operational power of Crypto.com.
Crypto.com is redefining how money is being moved, spent and invested. Crypto.com is democratizing blockchain technology by designing beautiful, simple and useful financial services that have a lasting, positive impact on people’s lives.
As a Customer Experience Team Leader, you understand how tremendously important that role is for the Company’s global image, therefore you strive for excellence in handling all the incoming inquiries and for constantly exceeding, instead of just meeting customers’ expectations. Thus, bearing and showcasing the highest standards in Customer Care, expected from a global financial institution, will be your goal and never-ending task.
In this role, you will:
- Perform the basic management responsibilities, so that the CS function can be carried out normally, without interruptions;
- Inform, advise and monitor team members, who provide customer service, in the processing of their labour duties and specific assigned tasks;
- Ensure the team is always up-to-date with any changes that might have happened before or during the specific shift;
- Handle escalations as necessary or provide advice related to them;
- Prepare shift patterns and monthly schedules. Prepare ad-hoc scheduling plans if necessary (in the event of a backlog or under other unforeseen circumstances);
- Monitor staffing levels and coverage (Extra shifts, Sick leaves etc.);
- Monitor all the queues their team is responsible for (Incoming traffic of chats/emails, response times, etc.);
- Provide updates on/suggestions for improvements in the current operational setup within CS and how it could improve, incl. tools, practices, handling, speed, etc.;
- Monitor adherence to predefined KPIs and provide feedback on their adequacy over time;
- Prepare regular reports on current tasks and CS state.
You will know we want to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in managing a CS team;
- Ability to be a self-starter, work closely with management and meet all goals within SLA;
- High proficiency in English and Spanish (minimum C1 level of the CEFR);
- Ability to work on shifts (coverage from 6 AM to 1 AM);
- Hands-on experience in using a variety of communication channels such as phone, email, live chat, Facebook etc.; working knowledge of Zendesk, Intercom or Slack is a plus;
- Excellent customer service mindset and attitude to follow through and respond to problems/requests proactively and effectively;
- Attention to detail. You are a self-motivated and independent fast learner, not afraid but excited from often changes;
- Good interpersonal, problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you!
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside a talented team.
If you meet the requirements above and feel ready to dive into our challenging dynamics, by joining the Foris Europe’s team on a permanent contract basis, we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English by applying below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.