We are Foris Europe – the operational power of Crypto.com.
Crypto.com is redefining how money is being moved, spent and invested. Crypto.com is democratizing blockchain technology by designing beautiful, simple and useful financial services that have a lasting, positive impact on people’s lives.
- Ensure that Crypto.com’s quality standards and culture are maintained by the QA Specialists, through regular communication with teams, Managers, and Training.
- Keep on top of developments within CX to ensure that the interests and standards of Crypto.com product changes and new workflows are identified and incorporated into the scorecard rubrics.
- Collaborate with Training and Leadership to conduct QA needs analysis.
- Source additional resources for training and certification from the training team.
- Provide feedback to the Training and KM team on content as relates to CX needs.
- Field QA requests from Management and work with the team to assess and fulfil requests.
- In partnership with the managers, ensure that QA’s interests are represented in the process of onboarding and ramping a new CX team member.
You will know we want to hear from you if you have:
- Solid, proven background in QA, ideally within CX
- Direct People Management Experience is a plus
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to be a self-starter, work under minimal supervision, and meet all goals within SLA
- Self-motivated, attentive to detail and not afraid but excited from often changes
- Multitasker, not afraid of a highly dynamic environment and constant change
- Fast learner with an eye to synthesize details and connect the dots between complex data relationships
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in verbal and written English. Fluency in an additional language is a strong plus.
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you!
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside a talented team.
If you meet the requirements above and feel ready to dive into our challenging dynamics, by joining the Foris Europe’s team on a permanent contract basis, we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English by applying below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.