We are Foris Europe – the operational power of Crypto.com.
Crypto.com is redefining how money is being moved, spent and invested. Crypto.com is democratizing blockchain technology by designing beautiful, simple and useful financial services that have a lasting, positive impact on people’s lives.
If the above sounds challenging and if you have a true passion for communication and people, we want to hear from you and consider your application to our growing Customer Care Team.
As a Customer Experience Quality Assurance Analyst, you understand how tremendously important that role is for the Company’s global image, therefore you strive for excellence in handling all the incoming inquiries and for constantly exceeding, instead of just meeting customers’ expectations. Thus, bearing and showcasing the highest standards in Customer Care, expected from a global financial institution, will be your goal and never-ending task.
- Create and execute all quality-related initiatives including, but not limited to monitoring, analysis, reporting, setting up standards and metrics;
- Collaborate with Customer Support Team Leads to improve quality and customer satisfaction results;
- Deliver engaging feedback to individuals and organise coaching sessions;
- Analyse QA scores, CSAT results & application reviews;
- Address clients’ feedback and follow-up as needed;
- Prepare regular reports and dashboards;
- Participate in internal and external audits.
You will know we want to hear from you if you have:
- High proficiency in English and a good knowledge of Russian (minimum B2 level of the CEFR);
- Quality Assurance experience in support center;
- Ability to be a self-starter, work closely with management;
- Previous fin-tech experience is preferred;
- Working knowledge of Zendesk, Intercom, Miuros is a plus;
- Attention to detail. You are a self-motivated and independent fast learner, not afraid but excited from frequent changes;
- Good interpersonal, time-management and analytical skills.
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you!
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside a talented team.
If you meet the requirements above and feel ready to dive into our challenging dynamics, by joining the Foris Europe’s team on a permanent contract basis, we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English by applying below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.