Who are we?
We are Foris Europe – the operational power of Crypto.com.
If the above sounds challenging and if you have true passion for communication and people, we want to hear from you and consider your application to our growing Customer Care Team.
As a Customer Experience Associate, you understand how tremendously important that role is for the Company’s global image, therefore you strive for excellence in handling all the incoming inquiries and for constantly exceeding, instead of just meeting customers’ expectations. Thus, bearing and showcasing the highest standards in Customer Care, expected from a global financial institution, will be your goal and never-ending task.
- Handle enquiries/requests from customers, as well as internal departments & other stakeholders;
- Handle customer’s initial verification by considering, requesting and processing verification documents;
- Cooperate with internal counterparts to ensure timely resolution of customers’ requests and problems;
- Provide high quality service to achieve and uplift customer satisfaction and establish long-term business relationship;
- Provide support to management and take ownership to drive process and service enhancement;
- Keep the team abreast of the changes in the latest operational guidelines and policies.
- Fluent in English and Turkish (minimum C1 level of the CEFR);
- Ability to work on shifts (coverage from 6 AM to 1 AM);
- Hands-on experience in using a variety of communication channels such as phone, email, live chat, Facebook etc.; working knowledge of Zendesk, Intercom or Slack is a plus;
- Excellent customer service mindset and attitude to follow through and respond to problems / requests proactively and effectively;
- Self-motivated, attentive to detail and independent fast learner, not afraid but excited from often changes;
- With good interpersonal, problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
What you can expect from us?
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you!
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team.
If you meet the requirements above and feel ready to dive into our challenging dynamics, by joining the Foris Europe’s team on a permanent contract basis, we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English by applying below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.