- Meeting with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Leading the QA team in designing QA test procedures and frameworks.
- Overseeing the drafting of testing documents.
- Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Conducting analysis checks on product specifications.
- Reviewing Quality Assurance reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Ensuring the successful deployment of products into the market.
- Responding to requests from the design team and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field.
- Previous experience as a QA Engineer.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinker and detail-oriented.