Designer/ Illustrator Responsibilities:
- Brainstorming with the marketing and design team to come up with creative ideas.
- Preparing and designing rough draft illustrations.
- Creating complete illustrations by combining painting, hand-drawn and digitally created images.
- Refining image design using illustration software.
- Enhancing the design concept using a wide range of colors and graphics.
- Applying complex isometric techniques to add perspective to design shapes.
- Ensuring that printed illustrations meet specified color and quality standards.
- Work with the design team to maintain brand design guidelines.
- Design infographics for social media and other marketing material.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all projects.
Designer/ Illustrator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts.
- Portfolio of completed illustrations.
- Prior work experience as an Illustrator, graphic designer, or similar.
- Work experience using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Drawing, painting and digital drawing skills.
- Knowledge of image editing and design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong conceptual and artistic skills.