Ripple is looking for a corporate paralegal to support its growing global legal team. You will have a chance to make an immediate impact, while being encouraged to grow in your abilities, in corporate subsidiary management, legal operations, corporate due diligence, corporate governance, contract management, licensing support and much more! This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for technology, organization, excellent problem solving skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support Ripple’s global corporate work and filings, manage the incorporation and dissolution of international corporate entities, maintain corporate records, and be the primary point of contact with service agent for filings and entity formation, incorporation, and qualifications
- Support all aspects of our corporate governance programs, including board and committee support and drafting and maintaining board materials, and other governance-related materials
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including finance, tax, stock admin, accounting, people operations, and compliance to manage initiatives and stock matters
- Provide excellent customer services to colleagues at all levels around the world by responding to inquiries in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
- Take the lead for corporate and legal record management
- Collaborate on implementing and identifying areas for streamlining and increasing efficiency within the legal team
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The role requires strong leadership, communications and interpersonal skills and an ability to work across diverse teams and within a multinational, matrixed organization.
- 6+ years experience handling corporate governance and subsidiary management worldwide, preferably in an in-house setting
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate preferred
- Understanding of best practices for subsidiary management, legal operations, contract management and corporate governance program management
- Prior experience working on international projects with a global team;
- Pragmatic, solutions-based approaches to achieving business objectives in a legal and ethical manner;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to build and scale programs and lead cross functional initiatives.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.