Nexo is the world’s leading regulated digital assets institution with $13 billion in assets under management. Our mission is to maximize the value and utility of cryptocurrencies by signature products, created in Bulgaria.
Nexo was born with the promise of redesigning finance. Three years on, we give millions of people worldwide access to fast, cost-effective, and tax-efficient funding — we have processed $50+ billion for over 3,000,000+ users in more than 200 jurisdictions around the globe.
Team and Culture:
Following the traditional licensing procedures around the globe we always stay ahead. By pioneering a real-time reserves audit conducted by Armanino LLP — a PCAOB-certified auditor and one of the 25 largest public accounting firms in the U.S. — we set on a transparency and compliance journey that marks only the beginning.
Now with a bold team of over 300 enthusiasts Nexo forges the path to truly blockchain-based, deflationary, and limitless finance and the new order that will come with it.
Join us on a journey where you always stay ahead.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Support the corporate development/M&A and Investment process from strategy development through transaction close by conducting due diligence, evaluating opportunities and executing transactions;
- Research and analyze companies in the industry across financials, business operations, competitive intelligence, and corporate developments to support the initial screening and qualification of targets;
- Help build and maintain Nexo’s acquisition pipeline, strategic rationale, and profiles of top targets;
- Develop clear, high-impact presentations and other written materials to be presented internally and externally;
- Collaborate with other departments to maintain a deep understanding of the institutional counterparties, current cryptocurrency market conditions, and Nexo’s competitive position
What We Look For:
- University degree in economics, finance, accounting, math, or another analytical field from a top academic program;
- Minimum of 1+/2+/3+ years, preferably international, experience in investment banking, financial advisory, or another high-performance corporate finance or origination role;
- Pursuing or holding a CFA charter or similar qualification will be considered an advantage;
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality and well-researched information in tight deadlines;
- Maintains confidentiality in all matters;
- Passion for crypto-assets and knowledge of developments in the decentralized finance and related ecosystems is a strong advantage
Perks We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual bonuses
- Learning Hub
- Hybrid way of work and work from home
- Inspiring atmosphere and innovative projects
- Future career development in a global company leading the innovative blockchain space
- Tailor-made personal benefits package — you want it, you get it
- Daycare center for the youngest
- Wellness program including additional health insurance, Multisport card, sports activities, standing desks & protective glasses and many more
- Free assorted healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office
- Weekly gourmet breakfast meet-ups
- Free parking with a designated space, free electric bikes & public transport
- Epic regular team buildings and parties
And so many more…