Nexo is the world’s leading regulated digital assets institution with $13 billion in assets under management. Our mission is to maximize the value and utility of cryptocurrencies by signature products, created in Bulgaria.
Nexo was born with the promise of redesigning finance. Three years on, we give millions of people worldwide access to fast, cost-effective, and tax-efficient funding — we have processed $50+ billion for over 3,000,000+ users in more than 200 jurisdictions around the globe.
Team and Culture:
Our team is solving complex problems at a fast pace. Following the traditional licensing procedures around the globe we always stay ahead, writing the newest chapters in the history.
Now with a bold team of over 300 enthusiasts Nexo forges the path to truly blockchain-based, deflationary, and limitless finance and the new order that will come with it.
Join us on a journey where you always stay ahead at one of the most forward-thinking blockchain-based companies. This innovative company is Nexo.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Handle Nexo’s onboarding with its potential contractors prior to Nexo’s entering into business relationships therewith, address all the queries and provide the necessary documents in this regard;
- Prepare and revise commercial agreements, including but not limited to share and asset purchase agreements, investment and shareholders’ agreements, JV agreements, service-level agreements, general terms and conditions, company policies, procedures, plans, programs and other types of legal instruments;
- Actively take part in M&A projects, as well as in product and transaction structuring;
- Address any general or ad-hoc legal queries from members of Nexo’s team;
- Work closely with and report to the Head of Legal, and the Managing Partners, when necessary, to better assess applicable requirements and to ensure that Nexo’s business activity is carried out in full compliance therewith;
- Work in close cooperation and actively communicate with partners, regional legal counsels and regulators.
What We Look For:
- Master’s degree in law;
- Strong academic record;
- Minimum relevant professional experience in a corporate environment of 3-4 years; experience in the field of M&A, financial instruments, financial institutions and blockchain is a strong advantage;
- Proficiency in English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to comprehend how new regulations will impact Nexo’s products and expansion plans;
- Experience in preparation and implementation of commercial agreements, in particular related to financial instruments and cryptocurrencies;
- Ability to assess and mitigate regulatory risks;
- Ability to solve complex problems and apply interdisciplinary thinking;
- Advanced multi-tasking skills;
- Outstanding analytical, prioritising, problem-solving and planning skills;
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to the delegated tasks and responsibilities;
- Ability to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment and meet deadlines; ability to work independently but within one strong team;
- Curiosity and a strong desire to learn, grow and be up-to-date with the trends and the best practices in cryptocurrencies, banking, FinTech and RegTech.
Perks We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual bonuses
- Learning Hub
- Hybrid way of work and work from home
- Inspiring atmosphere and innovative projects
- Future career development in a global company leading the innovative blockchain space
- Tailor-made personal benefits package — you want it, you get it
- Daycare center for the youngest
- Wellness program including additional health insurance, Multisport card, sports activities, standing desks & protective glasses and many more
- Free assorted healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office
- Weekly gourmet breakfast meet-ups
- Free parking with a designated space, free electric bikes & public transport
- Epic regular team buildings and parties
And so many more…