- Assist in formulating control procedures and compliance programs to cope with ongoing changes in laws, regulations and business needs regarding the regulated activities
- Conduct all necessary regular reviews and surveillance on Compliance and AML/CFT controls framework, including but not limited to client acceptance, periodic review process, transaction monitoring, payment and maintenance of register, business activities/processes, enterprise-wide risk assessment, high risk transactions reviews, etc.
- Proactively anticipate and research on new regulatory requirements, including consultation papers, propose and follow through with implications on the business
- Identify and rectify control weakness through ongoing review/monitoring of the AML/CFT/ABC control framework from group and local regulatory requirement perspective
- Assist in the preparation and submission of compliance/regulatory reports for management, regulators, auditors, etc.
- Conduct AML and Compliance training
- At least a Degree in preferably Business, Accountancy, Finance or equivalent, candidates with legal background will be highly preferred
- Have at least 5 years of relevant working experience in the financial services industry with exposure with regulatory authorities, MAS etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to handle ambiguities
- Comfortable and fluent in English and Mandarin as the job requires dealings with Chinese speaking associates, proficiency in Cantonese is a bonus
Please email your resume to [email protected] if you are keen.
You can also send your resume by filling up the form.