We are Foris Europe – the operational power of Crypto.com.
Crypto.com is redefining how money is being moved, spent and invested. Crypto.com is democratizing blockchain technology by designing beautiful, simple and useful financial services that have a lasting, positive impact on people’s lives.
As a Complaints Handling Officer, you understand how tremendously important that role is for the Company’s global image. Thus, bearing and showcasing the highest standards in Customer Care, expected from a global financial institution, will be your goal and never-ending task.
- Oversees the daily escalation activities of the CS team, acting as a point of contact for specific cases;
- Monitors regulatory changes and updates, influencing Crypto.com’s internal and external complaints handling processes;
- Maintains and updates the internal complaints handling process and/or internal escalation procedure(s), in accordance to regulatory updates;
- Takes ownership and accountability in projects, related to the evolution of the complaints-related processes, reporting and other tools;Thoroughly considers any (potential) service-related complaints, escalated via the supported communication channels and handles it according to Company’s internal complaints handling process;
- Prepares a final response to the complainant, as per the internal complaints handling procedures;
- Compiles complaint statistics and trends analysis to senior management on a regular basis and acts upon them;
- Assists with the preparation of any external reports based on local regulatory requirements;
You will know we want to hear from you if you have:
- High proficiency in English and Portuguese (minimum C1 level of the CEFR);
- Hands-on experience in using a variety of communication channels such as phone, email, live chat, Facebook etc.; working knowledge of Zendesk, Intercom or Slack is a plus;
- Excellent customer service mindset and attitude to follow through and respond to problems/requests proactively and effectively;
- Attention to detail. You are a self-motivated and independent fast learner, not afraid but excited from often changes;
- Good interpersonal, problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you!
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside a talented team.
If you meet the requirements above and feel ready to dive into our challenging dynamics, by joining the Foris Europe’s team on a permanent contract basis, we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English by applying below.