Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 2500+ strong team globally.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
- Support Legal Team in carrying out company secretarial function for Hong Kong and oversea entities
- Coordinate with external professional firms
- Handle inquiries about corporate matters from internal clients
- Assist in handling KYC requests from banks, vendors and authorities
- Cooperate with other teams in internal audits and financial audits
- Organize directors/shareholders’ meetings
- Review statutory and regulatory filings
- Prepare and review meeting minutes and written resolutions
- Arrange execution and filing of corporate documents
- Maintain corporate records in an organized manner
- Conduct research and analysis of corporate laws and statutory requirements
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Corporate Governance, Law or related disciplines
- 1-2 years company secretarial experience
- Members and students of HKICS or ICSA are welcomed
- Excellent command in spoken and written Chinese and English
- Computer literate; Proficient in MS Office applications
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Able to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Interest and basic understanding in cryptocurrencies and related technologies is an advantage
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Attractive compensation package with fringe benefits
- Opportunity to work in the innovative and ever-growing Fintech industry
- Exposure to corporate governance practice of various jurisdictions across the world
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You will work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.