Founded in 2013, Cointelegraph is the world’s largest digital media platform proven by a US-Alexa rating of #776, covering a wide range of news on blockchain technology, digital finance, and emerging fintech trends. Cointelegraph is a trusted brand that brings over 8 million monthly visitors.
Cointelegraph Consulting is launched in 2019 as an independent business consulting service provider that bridges the gap between cutting edge technology providers and traditional enterprises.
We help leading startups from the Blockchain and FinTech industry to scale their business by bringing strategic initiatives and management expertise.
We have a worldwide consulting team across Hong Kong, Tel Aviv, Moscow, Saint Petersburg and London which consists of professional management consultants, academic researchers and blockchain veterans.
We are looking for professionals experienced in operations and strategy to join as the Senior Project Manager to lead operational efforts for our key client, a Fintech focused VC fund with $150 mln AUM and 15+ portfolio companies.
The Senior Project Manager will act as the key person of the client’s portfolio company’s Management team to oversee daily operational activities and liaise with different leaders of business units to strengthen the portfolio company’s operational efficiency in line with strategic goals.
As a Senior Project Manager, the key responsibilities include:
- Lead project management activities and supervise project timeline;
- Keep track of task statuses and deadlines;
- Manage and drive day to day operations of the portfolio company;
- Drive management reporting, including financial and operational performance;
- Allocate internal operational resources between projects to meet business objectives;
- Collaborate closely with an extensive network of cross-functional stakeholders representing all departments.
- A university degree related to Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Management;
- Experience in sectors related to technology and or financial services;
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills – ability to analyse complex problems, work with different teams and advising on their strategic, management and operational needs, as well as liaise with external parties customer satisfaction and client relationships;
- Strong English and Russian oral and written communication abilities;
- Previous management experience in a FinTech related company or VC fund would be a plus.
- Ability to get knowledge in a perspective rapidly developing market;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Highly autonomous work environment;
- Collaborative and engaging corporate culture;
- Tel-Aviv, London, New York, Saint-Petersburg and Moscow based offices are available for employees.
Please apply to Arsenii.email@example.com
To Apply for this job email your details to Arsenii.firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the following form...