- Write in multiple voices, from newsy to light and humorous, to tailor content according to both message and medium.
- Maintain and develop a keen understanding of the industry, its history, the current news, and benchmark against top-performing social media creators in the sector.
- Write posts that are accurate, clear, concise, and engaging.
- Work across the organization with writers, editors, event planners and product managers to create captivating social media posts, content, and campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Work with the team to build scalable, replicable processes; and educate other team members on how to execute against team strategies when you are not there to supervise.
- Design and create social media memes and quote graphics.
- Act as a community manager for the Discord group of Cointelegraph’s new subscription product, Markets Pro.
- Rapidly gain an understanding of the platform and respond to user questions about the platform’s features.
- Assist Markets users with basic cryptocurrency trading tasks such as explaining how to register for an exchange or how to read
- Identify opportunities to promote the Markets Pro product through the platform’s success stories and customer testimonials
- 2-4 years experience creating social media copy and content preferred, ideally with experience in news propagation.
- Prior experience within the crypto / blockchain industry required, whether in a professional or personal capacity.
- Excellent written communication skills and superb English skills.
- Excellent editing skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work independently for stretches of time, and able to set and meet deadlines
- Comfort quickly switching gears and focus, moving from social media posting to content creation to campaign building throughout the day.
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of social media platforms, particularly Twitter and Facebook.
- Although this is a copy-first role, experience with graphic design software and visual creation is preferred — or at a minimum, a strong appreciation for how to work closely with designers to amplify your message.
- Demonstrable record of using social media data insights to drive high-performing content.
- An understanding of cryptocurrency trading such as technical analysis is strongly preferred.
Application instructions: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter in the body of the email, along with a link to your online resume or LinkedIn profile. We will not open attachments. Ideally you will also include links to previous work of which you are particularly proud, together with a summary of how your creative talents boosted engagement and results.
To Apply for this job email your details to email@example.com or complete the following form...