- Define the growth strategy for the client’s portfolio companies through market analysis, competitive landscape analysis, and financial analysis;
- Support the client’s portfolio companies in regular management processes, including preparing performance report, setting and tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and managing the progress of key strategic initiatives;
- Support fundraising initiatives for the client’s portfolio companies through preparing financial models and pitch materials;
- Supporting investment initiatives for the client’s portfolio companies through conducting market scan and investment analysis;
- Communicating with the client’s senior management and other 3rd party strategic partners on behalf of our clients to drive strategic changes.
- 3+ years of working experiences in Banking, Consulting, or Middle Management role;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Finance from top-notch universities;
- Exceptionally strong in quantitative analytics, problem solving, and communication skills;
- Strong verbal and written English;
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint);
- Knowledge in Distributed Ledger Technology is preferred;
- Ability to write basic data analytic code (e.g. Python, R) is preferred;
- Winner of international economics/mathematical olympiads is preferred.
- Opportunity to be a key part of highly intelligent team of essential decision makers of the company;
- Ability to acquire knowledge and experience in a scope of the perspective and developing fields;
- Flexible working hours;
- Highly autonomous work environment;
- A competitive salary, annual bonus, insurance package;
- Tel-Aviv, London, New York, Saint Petersburg and Moscow based offices are available for employees.
Please apply to Arsenii.email@example.com