Founded in 2013, Cointelegraph covers a wide range of news on blockchain technology, digital finance, and emerging fintech trends. Cointelegraph is a trusted brand that brings over 10 million monthly visitors. We have a dynamic team with members across the globe.
Cointelegraph is seeking an expert on Monday.com to transition our entire team – individuals and departments – to the project management platform. This person will then be responsible for maintaining our company’s activities on the platform, assisting staff and managers setting up and using the platform. This individual will also be relied on for strategic decisions around further developing workflows on and off Monday.com.
While this position is initially intended to set up and maintain our team’s Monday.com usage, as well as improve our Monday.com and project management practices into the future, it has the opportunity to grow into other responsibilities in our Operations department if our Monday.com support needs diminish, and as we find growth opportunities for you inside the organization.
This is a full time and long-term position. It can be based anywhere in the world, but overlap with European and American time zones will be important, in order to ensure smooth communication with stakeholders in those regions. Fluent English is a necessity. Availability to staff across a wide range of time zones is a necessity. This position will start the first or second week of October, if possible.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directly set up Monday.com automations and integrations
- Directly set up Monday.com workspaces and boards
- Help with company wide adoption and implementation of Monday.com
- Advise and ensure implementation of best practices on Monday.com
- Work one-on-one with every level of staff to answer questions and solve problems related to Monday.com, whether big or small
- Provide technical support to all individuals in the company related to Monday.com, its automations, and its integrations
- Ensure that staff are properly using Monday.com
- Work with our staff to create and implement client-facing boards
- Work with our top-level management to determine how different teams could meet their various needs using the platform
- Keep a pulse on any Monday.com issues that develop and help resolve them
- Work with our operations, technology, social, and editorial departments to iterate our utilization of Monday.com
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 1+ years of high level experience with Monday.com
- 3+ years of experience with project and team management
- Excellent written communication skills and fluent English skills.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work independently for stretches of time, and able to set and meet deadlines
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of team management and communication platforms (such as Slack)
- Ability to help problem solve other people’s challenges
Please submit your application over LinkedIn, or otherwise email your application for the position to email@example.com. Please provide a cover letter, resume, and at least 2 references.
To Apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the following form...