We are looking for a talented Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for direct response marketing for a premium analytic dashboard subscription service.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into compelling ad banners, sales landing pages, ebooks, video graphics, trade show collateral and more.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that convince and convert crypto traders.
- Manage and design all event presence including booth design, collateral and giveaways.
- Manage and design all ebook and rich downloadable assets.
- Ensure brand look and feel and art direct all video.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Proven work experience as a Web Designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent visual design skills with understanding of direct response best practices.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter in the body of the email, along with a link to your online resume or LinkedIn profile. We will not open attachments.
Ideally, you will also include links to previous work of which you are particularly proud, together with a summary of how your creative talents boosted engagement and results.