Nexo is the world’s leading regulated digital assets institution with $13 billion in assets under management. Our mission is to maximize the value and utility of cryptocurrencies by signature products, created in Bulgaria.
Nexo was born with the promise of redesigning finance. Three years on, we give millions of people worldwide access to fast, cost-effective, and tax-efficient funding — we have processed $50+ billion for over 3,000,000+ users in more than 200 jurisdictions around the globe.
Team and Culture:
Our team is solving complex problems at a fast pace. Following the traditional licensing procedures around the globe we always stay ahead, writing the newest chapters in the history.
Now with a bold team of over 300 enthusiasts Nexo forges the path to truly blockchain-based, deflationary, and limitless finance and the new order that will come with it.
Join us on a journey where you always stay ahead at one of the most forward-thinking blockchain-based companies. This innovative company is Nexo.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Investigate, research, assess, process, and manage claims from Nexo’s customers and other counterparties to Nexo, and vice versa;
- Conduct negotiations for settlement of claims;
- Prepare responses, statements of claim, applications, appeals and other related documents;
- Coordinate the litigation activities associated with the relevant claims to ensure a timely and cost-effective dispute resolution;
- Prepare claim reviews and reports, provide accurate and timely information to all internal and external stakeholders to address claim status and other queries;
- Address any general or ad-hoc legal queries from members of Nexo’s team;
- Work closely with and report to the Head of Legal to better assess and manage claims;
- Work in close cooperation and actively communicate with other members of Nexo’s team, counterparties, regional legal counsels and state authorities.
What We Look For:
- Master’s degree in law;
- Strong academic record;
- Minimum relevant professional experience in a corporate environment of 3-4 years; experience in the field of financial instruments, financial institutions and blockchain is a strong advantage;
- Proficiency in English;
- Proficiency in claim management and dispute resolution;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to assess and mitigate risks;
- Ability to solve complex problems and apply interdisciplinary thinking;
- Advanced multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate and negotiate with counterparties and conduct negotiations;
- Outstanding analytical, prioritizing, problem-solving and planning skills;
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to the delegated tasks and responsibilities;
- Ability to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment and meet deadlines; ability to work independently but within one strong team;
- Curiosity and a strong desire to learn, grow and be up-to-date with the trends and the best practices in cryptocurrencies, banking, FinTech and RegTech.
Perks We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual bonuses
- Learning Hub
- Hybrid way of work and work from home
- Inspiring atmosphere and innovative projects
- Future career development in a global company leading the innovative blockchain space
- Tailor-made personal benefits package — you want it, you get it
- Daycare center for the youngest
- Wellness program including additional health insurance, Multisport card, sports activities, standing desks & protective glasses and many more
- Free assorted healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office
- Weekly gourmet breakfast meet-ups
- Free parking with a designated space, free electric bikes & public transport
- Epic regular team buildings and parties
And so many more…