Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. Crypto.com serves over 5 million customers today, providing them with a powerful alternative to traditional financial services through the Crypto.com App, the Crypto.com Visa Card, the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 600+ strong team. Find out more by visiting https://crypto.com.
- Identify the most appropriate way to launch new product feature and manage the process end-to-end which includes critical stakeholder management and understanding of local regulatory requirements
- Manage and be responsible for Crypto.com card operations, including card stock management, in-market card compliance management (such as any in market scheme reporting) and assisting Compliance with complaints responses
- Monitor and track operational performance of business operations
- Obtain detailed understanding of product, define the scope of the projects in collaboration with the other stakeholders (Compliance, Risk, Business expansion and Product) and help execute enhancements that aim at improving Crypto.com’s market penetration, usage and profitability
- Conduct ongoing oversights with stakeholders that will be affected by the project activities, anticipate possible challenges or problems, evaluate alternatives and find best solution, while constantly reporting on progress of the project
- Work with compliance and risk team to ensure card and payments products are fully compliant with all local regulatory requirements, including managing necessary reporting
- Conduct business analysis on current trends, competitors and developments in both the crypto and financial market
- You will ensure the product(s) are aligned to the business objectives and desired customer experience, and contribute to increasing market share, share of wallet, customer retention, and product & customer profitability.
- Work closely with internal team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- 6+ years of operation management or service delivery experience with banking, payment companies and/or startups/fintechs
- Must possess product, operations, business analysis or consulting experience with exposure to banking, payment companies and/or start-ups/fintechs
- Must have prior experience in ITIL incident management processes
- Card or payment experience preferred
- Self-starter, hands on and able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience working in a fast-pace environment, setting your own demanding expectations and work collaboratively and constructively in a team environment
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a highly cross-functional, global organization
- Strategic thinker, data driven and analytical in approach to solving problems, thinking at ways to improve productivity, efficiency and business outcomes
- Highly developed communication and presentations skills with a superior ability to effectively communicate and present complex concepts and issues to leadership teams in a highly compelling, persuasive, fact-based manner
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized and professional manner
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1.
- Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team