Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI: DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Singapore with a 3000 strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
- Design and implement automated reports and dashboards with utmost accuracy and reliability
- Work closely with the internal stakeholder to gather and define reporting and business requirements
- Formulate management and analytical reports, database design and maintenance
- Perform analysis and identify potential data pipeline optimizations
- Assist in other ad-hoc reports
- Graduate degree in computer science, mathematics, finance, statistics, economics, or other quantitative fields.
- 1-3 years experience in data analytic and reporting role
- Proven ability to develop end to end automated reporting solution
- Excellent in writing complex SQL and complicated business data logic.
- Solid understanding of Database, Big Data, and Data modeling concepts
- Experience using BI Software (Tableau, Power BI)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge in Crypto/Blockchain is a plus
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing brand new products from scratch using latest technologies alongside with a passionate and talented team