We are looking for an experienced Business Development Leader who can be a true business partner to the Head of Business EU and the SVP of BD. This individual will kick-start and scale our partnerships in Central and Southern Europe to 100s of partners across crypto exchanges, wallets, dapps, NFT projects, Fintech and more. This will initially be an IC role with potential to build a team for UK&I region partnerships as the scale and ROI of partnerships grows.
You will be responsible for identifying high priority partners in the region, initiating conversations with them and negotiating terms for them to integrate our technology. You will also lead the ongoing relationships with these partners so that they continue to work closely with us as we introduce new integrations and promotional opportunities. As the scale of impact grows, you will build a team to accelerate the business in the region.
Drive growth and revenue in and from Central & Southern European countries by identifying partnerships, driving outreach and engagements and closing deals. We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology and curious about Web3, then this role may be for you. You will be responsible for identifying potential partners, initiating conversations with them and negotiating terms for them to integrate our technology. You would also manage ongoing relationships with these partners so that they continue to work closely with us as we introduce new integrations and promotional opportunities.Our integrations are progressive. We typically start with one integration and then introduce more over time. It is important to manage relationships with these partners in order to keep them engaged. The key for the decentralized web to take off is to integrate with applications. By making deals with partners, you are just as much an architect of the decentralized web as our tech team.
- Define the revenue and growth partnerships strategy with partners from the region with an initial focus on France, Portugal, Spain, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Cyprus, Malta and Israel.
- Drive engagement and revenue through building impactful partnerships across crypto exchanges, wallets, Fintech, NFT projects, GameFi, wider Dapp categories, brands and more.
- Work with the Head of Business EU and partner success lead to manage and optimize partnerships by maintaining ongoing relationships and dialogue with partners in order to uncover new opportunities to expand presence on platforms
- Work closely with Sales Operations, Partner Engineering, Product, Marketing to support the full lifecycle of the partnerships and inform our product roadmap.
- Collaborate with team leadership and internal partners to structure deal terms, negotiate, implement, and run deals with existing and new platform partners
- Responsible for the day-to-day internal operations for external partners – including operationalizing closed deals, partnership management, presenting product updates, assisting with strategy development, revenue growth, and troubleshooting platform issues.
- 6+ years experience in partnerships, sales, account management or business development in a high velocity technology driven business preferably crypto or fintech or management consulting/technology consulting/tech-VC.
- Strong leadership skills with experience building teams from 0 to +5
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills with a proven track record of closing large ticket deals of +$500K
- Entrepreneurial capacity for working collaboratively across teams to accomplish goals, roll up your sleeves and be ready for anything in a fast growing company
- Basic understanding of crypto/blockchain sector with a drive to learn more
- Record of reaching ambitious revenue goals
- Self-starter who will energetically advance the team’s business goals
- Ability to think creatively and strategically while handling complex issues
- Open to +50% travel time
- Fluency in English and French
Nice to have:
- MBA or equivalent experience
- Experience in a rapidly growing technology company or startup
- Experience in the crypto/web 3.0 space at a DAO or VC backed startup
- Experience closing $1+MM deals
- Pre-existing network and relationships in the crypto or metaverse space in Central/Southern EU.