We are looking for an experienced Content Manager to expand our nascent content BD operation. This person should be outcome oriented and process driven to step-change the growth pace of our content needs for presentations, fireside chats, twitter spaces, and more.
The role requires belief in our mission, a passion for educational content and the vision to orchestrate a content team that delivers some of the best crypto content on the internet. <success = content as strategic differentiator for our BD team.
- Set up help to create bylines and Points of View with our partners and our SVP of BD.
- You will help to plan and manage content with our BD team and our partners.
- Work with BD influencers in the community.
- Manage the library of BD content and Points of Views, as well as presentations for our many conferences.
- Measure the success of our Points of View and content with our partners.
- Created content in the past, working with senior leaders in a growth team.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Drive outcomes based on the success of the Points of View content.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in the crypto or blockchain space
- Point of Views experience in the past
- Social media savvy
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 100% remote-work environment
- Monthly co-working space stipend
- Home office budget
- 20 days of PTO, in addition to time off for national holidays
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program