Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Singapore with a 3000+ strong team. For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
You will be reporting to our Talent Acquisition leader and support management to make key business decisions with data related to hiring status, tools/systems management and process improvement. This is a unique opportunity for someone with passion to learn more about the booming cryptocurrency industry and how the adoption of it can complement traditional payments.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex transactional and segment data sets, and present findings as visualizations and reports
- Develop executive presentations based on data/research findings
- Collaborate with multiple departments and partners to facilitate data collection and improve data integrity
- Perform data analysis to support business decision making.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Statistics, Business Intelligence, Business Administration or other related discipline
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst or similar capacity
- Proficient in SQL and related databases
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel, Google Sheet and data visualization tools e.g. Tableau
- Self-starter and takes end-to-end ownership of your deliverables
- Excellent communication skills in English is essential
- Talent Acquisition / HR data-related experience is a plus
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1.
- Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team