About the company
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks.
With 3,000 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Find out more: https://crypto.com
About the role
As a Brand Sound Designer, you will be a key member of the Brand Marketing Team and will be responsible for developing and maintaining the sound of brand and our many world-class partnerships. You’ll be joining a team where we conceive, design, and lead the development of high-quality creative work that pushes the Crypto.com brand forward and elevates the crypto space. Our team is fully remote, and we welcome candidates from anywhere in the APAC and European regions.
● As an integral member of the brand marketing team, you will create a variety of original, captivating, and distinctive sound elements for a wide range of media channels, such as social, TV, web, events, including collaboration with our partners such as UFC, F1, Aston Martin F1, 76ers, FNATIC to name only a few.
● You are ultra-aware of everyday noises happening around you, with an imaginative and creative flair to produce original sound elements that captive viewers.
● A good understanding of acoustics, and an expert knowledge of sound recording and analog and digital editing techniques.
● Develop the sound concept for a project and a sound map or storyboard from a script or project description.
● Explore, evolve, and maintain a consistent brand image for all content with audio.
● Communicate between various teams internally and vendors externally.
● Create, update, maintain and add to sample and sound libraries.
● Bachelor’s degree or related field preferred.
● 5-7 years of experience at an audio production house or in-house commercial production company
● A solid demo reel or link showcasing relevant work experience.
● The capability to mix in a variety of formats, including Stereo Dolby Atmos, as well as spatial audio.
● Excellent experience with using Pro tools or other sound design tools.
● The ability to work both independently and collaborate as part of a team, handling multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-growing start-up environment.
● Experience working in live action, documentary, web, and campaign based projects.
● A ‘creator’ who can take ownership of work they are assigned with a ‘get things done’ attitude.
● Keen awareness of sound design trend, new audio software and sound design techniques.
● Abilities in a range of post-production skills, including editing and mastering is a plus
● A genuine passion for cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology is preferred.
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1.
- Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team