About the Company
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data, and identity. With over 10 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 900+ strong team. For more information, please visit: https://crypto.com/ and https://chain.crypto.org/
About the Role
We are looking to hire an experienced Solutions Engineer to work alongside our passionate, in-house blockchain expertise.As a Blockchain Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical assistance and solutions to our partners, clients, and staff; guiding our partners and users through all the features of our projects; and building a robust technical community around Crypto.com Chain. To ensure success as a Blockchain Solutions Engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of software systems and high-level communications skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Solutions Engineer drives the adoption of blockchain technology by creating specialized software solutions, tailor-made to the user’s needs.
- Managing our technical community, presence and creating technical content, connecting with our partners and clients and keeping them updated with the latest development.
- Testing system performance, identifying bottlenecks and bugs.
- Assist partners in troubleshooting and resolving queries during the integration phase and follow-up support.
- Acting as the lead point of contact for all related technical queries and supporting our partners, clients, and staff.
- Coordinate and edit technical documentation
- Document and monitor requirements and customer feedback to propose future software updates in order to improve users satisfaction.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends to provide strategic insights and identify areas of improvement.
- Promoting the adoption of Crypto.com Chain: For example, by organising technical community events
- Identify and support additional initiatives to facilitate the growth of Crypto.com Chain.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as a Solutions Engineer
- High level of organization, focus and ability to work under pressure.
- Experience with software engineering, customer experience and design architecture
- Familiarity with business hardware and software systems
- Demonstrated interest in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology.
- Confidence to connect, pitch and close prospects at all levels of an organization, including C-level executives.
- Fluency in written and verbal communication skills in English.
- High-level communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way
- Attention to detail
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team