Crypto.com was founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports. With over 2,600 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Find out more: https://crypto.com
- Design, develop, integrate and deploy cryptocurrencies wallet solution
- Troubleshooting cryptocurrencies wallet anomalies and issues
- Develop deep understanding of the Blockchain technology (specifically public Blockchain)
- Work on low-level blockchain functionality such as transaction serialization and signing for various cryptocurrencies
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Mathematics or similar discipline
- More than 1 year experience in commercial projects working in Rust ideally in blockchain area
- Able to troubleshoot and debug issues, and demonstrate a methodical approach to root cause analysis
- A team player
- Eager for constant learning from both success and failure, remaining open to change and continuous improvement
- Enthusiastic about the future of blockchain
- Curious and comfortable with ambiguity
Nice to have
- Understand and hands-on experience in applied cryptography
- Have practical experience developing on public blockchain platforms such as Bitcoin or Ethereum, and/or experience with private blockchain platforms
- Experience in threat modeling, risk analysis, and assessment activities
- Have tinker with software/hardware to understand things under the hood and to break things
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of combining cryptocurrency and financial services.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- Flexible working.