Crypto.com was founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks.
With over 3000 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Find out more: https://crypto.com
- Maintain and support blockchain infrastructure
- Review and propose configuration of blockchain software and network setup of nodes running the blockchain software
- Develop deep understanding of the Blockchain technology (specifically public Blockchain)
- Develop and share with others on security threats of various blockchain technology
- Define and maintain team continuous devops lifecycle and automation
- Design and maintain cloud computing workload, manage cloud security posture
- Software engineers or system administrators with an interest in blockchain/automation/infrastructure are welcomed to apply.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or similar discipline
- 3 – 5 years working experiences in devops or system administration or related area, applicants with less experience will be considered for a Junior position
- Experience in deploying in various cloud (Azure, Google, Amazon)
- Experience in building, deploying and maintaining monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus, etc)
- Experience in deploying and maintaining container infrastructures (Kubernetes, docker-compose, etc)
- Experience in building, deploying and maintaining logging tools (Fluentd, ElasticSearch, Kibana, etc)
- Experience in developing and deploying infrastructure as code (Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker, Ansible, etc)
- Understand basic blockchain (a plus if has experience in deploying blockchain)
- Good understanding of traditional security ops areas of expertise: Linux, Networking, Firewall, IDS/IPS
- Able to troubleshoot and debug issues, and demonstrate a methodical approach to root cause analysis
- A team player
- Eager for constant learning from both success and failure, remaining open to change and continuous improvement
- Enthusiastic about the future of blockchain
- Curious and comfortable with ambiguity
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of FinTech and distributed ledger technology.
- Significant and meaningful responsibilities from Day 1. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment, part of an international team
- You will drive multiple global projects alongside a talented team of professionals