About the Company
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data, and identity. With over 10 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 900+ strong team.
About the Role
We are looking to hire an Innovation Analyst to work alongside our passionate, in-house blockchain expertise. To ensure success as a Blockchain Innovation Analyst, you should have in-depth knowledge of software systems and high-level communications skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Blockchain Innovation Analyst should have the ability to conduct independent research to compile reports with unique insights and drive the adoption of blockchain technology by creating specialized software solutions, tailor-made to the user’s needs.
- Investigate emerging technologies, innovations and opportunities in the blockchain industry and conduct independent research to compile reports with unique insights
- Managing our technical community, presence and creating technical content, connecting with our partners and clients and keeping them updated with the latest development.
- Coordinate and edit technical documentation
- Document and monitor requirements and customer feedback to propose future software updates in order to improve users satisfaction.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends to provide strategic insights and identify areas of improvement.
- Identify and support additional initiatives to facilitate the growth of Crypto.org Chain.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Master’s and PhD are highly welcome.
- Strong analytical skills, and general knowledge of blockchain development and blockchain activity analyzing.
- High level of organization, focus and ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated interest in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain, thrive on understanding the latest, cutting-edge technology.
- Outstanding verbal and written English
- High-level communication skills; confidence to connect, pitch and close prospects at all levels of an organization, including C-level executives.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way
- Attention to detail