We’re growing quickly and you can be part of it! We launched the Paysail platform in early Fall 2021 and are growing rapidly every month. Our product surface area covers the creation, sending, and management of invoices, payment processing spanning multiple cryptocurrencies, dynamic customer dashboards, and more!
As a blockchain developer, you will design and build core components of a plethora of crypto use cases, taking a 0 to 1 approach in developing new user experiences. You’ll propose new ideas on how to leverage blockchain technology in the realm of the current and future Paysail feature-set and work day-to-day with a tight-knit team that prioritizes open communication and values creativity. We aim to quickly and collaboratively solve a wide range of technical and product challenges, valuing engineers who are excited to take initiative and propose solutions.
What will you do at Paysail?
- Help support and inform Paysail’s current and future crypto strategy
- Work with collaboratively with other Paysail engineers to determine what existing infrastructure can be leveraged and what infrastructure we’ll build internally
- Develop and maintain cutting-edge decentralized applications in a fast-paced business environment
- Lead dApp integration and development processes, taking ideas from concept to finished product. This may include writing smart contracts, QA testing, and outlining a software pipeline
- Build documentation, systems and best practices to help us scale
You should apply if you:
- Have 1+ year experience with Solidity and smart contract development
- Have experience developing in the cryptocurrency space either in prior roles or personal projects, demonstrated by a deep understanding of cryptocurrency and web3.
- Have experience with Ethereum and/or other EVM blockchains.
- Have experience defining technical roadmaps for complex features that involve cross-collaborative teamwork
- Are able to internalize new ideas and set a vision that other team members are excited to get behind
- Have working knowledge of cryptographic libraries and concepts
- Have experience working with AWS
- Are comfortable leading blockchain-related technical research
Perks and benefits:
🚀 Start-up equity
📈 401k plan
🍽️ Delicious lunches & dinners
❤️ Health, vision, and dental care
✅ Team building events & happy hours
🏖️ Unlimited PTO
🖥️ Shiny new Apple equipment
🏡 Remote friendly
Email: [email protected].
To build technologies and products that are used by people around the world to solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.