Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services through the Crypto.com App, the Crypto.com Card, the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 900+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
About the role
As a Full-Stack Engineer in our team you will work on products that solve real world problems for people using a variety of technologies. We are looking for a start-starting engineer who is able to move quickly between backend, iOS, Android and much more and able to identify issues and improvements across the stack.
- Development activities include full stack development, proposing architectural decisions, participating in designs, design review, code review and implementation of products bridging Crypto.com chain to developers and end-users
- Develop prototypes for new ideas proposed by you and the team
- You are the owner of your projects. We are open-minded to new technologies and you can try-out different things here
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in large-scale backend infrastructure and mobile platforms
- Management of documentation of all code and functionalities implemented
- Work closely with DevOps and mobile engineers to improve tech stack for long-term engineering initiatives
- Interested in building first-class product to solve real world problems
- Experienced with various technologies, self-motivated, a fast learner and have a “get things done” mentality
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- Strong organizational skills ,interpersonal skills and having the ability to juggle conflicting requirements from many different stakeholders
- Understanding of Blockchain technology
- Proficiency in handling scalability, security and performance
- Experience with mobile development is an advantage
- Knowledge of low level networking or OS internals (Linux, iOS and Android) would be useful
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks and technologies (e.g. React.js, Vue.js, Mobx, Redux)
- Knowledge of server-side programming languages (e.g. Golang, Node.js, Python, Ruby, Java)
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team