As Blockchain Architect & Evangelist, you ensure that major DeFi projects receive top-notch technical advice and support to become successful. You adopt a hands-on approach to understand their requirements and feedback, follow up with cross-functional teams in order to ensure that these requirements are acted upon, and generally act as a thought partner to these projects are they think through their next development phases.
- Understand, evangelize and educate on the businesses value of DeFi and GameFi
- Oversee the development of technical tutorials and content.
- Serve as technical resource and subject matter expert for Web3 projects that require hands-on support, performance information, and the like.
- Meet regularly with major Web3 projects to understand their requirements, and follow-up with the product and protocol teams to deliver these requirements.
- Support Cronos blockchain and research efforts by sharing your knowledge and learning when engaging with the broader Cronos & crypto communities. Build a following for your yourself and Cronos
- Organise and lead technical events (webinars, workshops etc.), support hackathons
- Problem solve ad hoc technical architecture questions that may come up as part of the evolution of the DeFi ecosystem, and prepare written analyses and recommendations in order to help other teams in their technical decisions.
- Work with cross-functional teams in order to help define the future roadmap of DeFi and GameFi protocols.
- Be an active participant in the broader blockchain communities and represent Cronos at online/offline developer events
- Research and pursue open-source growth opportunities and best practices i.e. protocol governance, bounty programs etc.
- The ideal candidate is a technologist who understands the Ethereum blockchain ecosystem and is a passionate advocate for any an all improvements that will deliver a delightful experience for developers.
- You have 8+ years of work experience, including as a protocol engineer or solution architect.
- Past experience as a developer or computer science researcher, and blockchain coding skills, are a plus.
- The ideal candidate is a strong written and verbal communicator. You must be able to facilitate and run meetings.
- Breadth and depth of knowledge are expected from this role. You should be able to quickly gain, retain, and deploy technical knowledge, and mentor / develop collaborators to build technical knowledge.
- You are comfortable working remotely with a global team and a global community, across global timezones, in English and potentially in multiple other languages.
- Passion for educating and inspiring developers
- Comfortable speaking and coding in a public setting with large live audiences
- Prior experience in organizing developer events, hackathons or moderating open source communities is a strong plus
- Meaningful social presence with engaged followers is a strong plus
- Attractive compensation package
- Working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing content from scratch, alongside a talented team