Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Singapore with a 3000+ strong team.
- Fluent English and Spanish speaker.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Demonstrable experience of end-to-end tech and product recruitment with a track record of successfully hiring under short timelines.
- Ability to learn about new markets quickly and to run a thorough and high-quality search process, including leadership candidate research, outreach, engagement, evaluation, and presentation.
- Good understanding of employment laws and related policies.
- Passionate about Technology, Disruptive models, Organizational Culture, and Talent Management.
- Financial Service hiring experience preferred.
- Support Crypto.com’s talent search and engagement strategy, including Employer Branding as well as end-to-end talent acquisition process from sourcing through onboarding.
- Manage recruitment timelines and meet the defined hiring KPI and objectives.
- Work with Talent Acquisition team to define the profiles and scope of responsibilities for specific roles based on immediate organization needs, as well as design and implement winning sourcing strategies to fill critical positions.
- Successfully manage talent searches on a predefined timeline, set benchmarks and metrics, identify bottlenecks, as well as understand how to prioritize hiring needs in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines.
- Execute and support recruitment and onboarding activities in a timely and effective manner.
- Be an active member of the HR partnership; sharing insights on organizational structure, recruitment strategy and HR plans with management.
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Company Paid Medical Benefits.
- 401k plan with company match, no vesting period.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1.
- Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.