Nexo is the world’s leading regulated digital assets institution with $13 billion in assets under management. Our mission is to maximize the value and utility of cryptocurrencies by signature products, created in Bulgaria.
Nexo was born with the promise of redesigning finance. Three years on, we give millions of people worldwide access to fast, cost-effective, and tax-efficient funding — we have processed $50+ billion for over 3,000,000+ users in more than 200 jurisdictions around the globe.
Team and Culture:
We are lean, and our approach is a dream come true — no legacy, no monolite structures. Using the most innovative backend tools, Kubernetes, Zero Downtime Deployments and Microservices, as well as databases like InfluxDB for exposure of real-time amounts of statistical data related to the digital asset trading markets. This is how we unlock a real creative powerhouse in development and unlimited possibilities in the field.
Now with a bold team of over 300 enthusiasts Nexo forges the path to truly blockchain-based, deflationary, and limitless finance and the new order that will come with it.
Join us on a journey where you always stay ahead.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Own the BI production environment in terms of infrastructure, code, and automated QA monitoring
- Lead the BI engineers, perform code reviews and own the overall code quality, maintainability and performance of the BI product
- Design and enforce a fully automated DataOpSec framework by introducing optimal ETL process and data architecture using AWS services
- Design and implement POCs for new data sources integration, new cloud services integration, or performance/cost optimizations of the current process
- Partner with engineering teams and leads in terms of integrating with all Nexo products & services
What We Look For:
- 6+ years of experience with BI and data engineering with emphasis on cloud-based solutions;
- Proven track record as an architect or tech lead with emphasis on data security, maintainability, performance, quality assurance, and cost management
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: S3, Lambda, Redshift, Glue, is a plus
- Advanced working Python knowledge;
- Strong Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres, MySQL and MongoDB
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
Perks We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual bonuses
- Learning Hub
- Hybrid way of work and work from home
- Inspiring atmosphere and innovative projects
- Future career development in a global company leading the innovative blockchain space
- Tailor-made personal benefits package — you want it, you get it
- Daycare center for the youngest
- Wellness program including additional health insurance, Multisport card, sports activities, standing desks & protective glasses and many more
- Free assorted healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office
- Weekly gourmet breakfast meet-ups
- Free parking with a designated space, electric bikes & public transport card
- Epic regular team buildings and parties
And so many more…