- Define, design and optimise processes across the organisation
- Scale the business through standardisation, continuous improvement and lean practices
- Work closely with Bequant’s vendors and partners to design, implement and oversee new features to our Exchange, Custody and internal payments systems
- Work closely with management and sales, making sure that our customer facing services deliver best in class experience.
- Work with our inhouse engineering team to scale our internal products suit to help management do their best work
- Problem solving
- Take ownership and don’t take no for an answer
- Proven track record in working with development teams
- Proven track record of project management for large, complex projects
- Proven track record of effective stakeholder management for complex, large scale projects
- Experience with business writing to diverse audiences (regulator, technical roles, non-technical roles, senior executives)
- Experience with process building/ improvements for new and existing processes
- Ability to both dive into the details as well as summarise most important information to senior management
- Ability to teach yourself new skills and competencies, and finding answers yourself
- A bachelor’s degree from a top university
We are flexible on location; you can join our offices in Malta or London, or work remotely from anywhere.