Founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks.
With over 2,600 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Find out more: https://crypto.com
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
- Working with technical and product teams to deliver industry leading features to our customers.
- Collaborating with other non-technical teams to improve internal tools.
- Being responsible for the formation and ongoing building of the back-end team.
- Following technology trends, researching new technologies and tackling technical challenges.
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- 8+ years of experience in back-end development; mastering at least one programming language in Elixir, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell or Lisp, with experience in Elixir / Erlang preferred
- Familiar with any kind of database MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, etc.
- The ability to analyze and locate problems and system tuning, with relevant experience in optimizing applications, improving performance, and monitoring service status.
- Good programming habits and code style, with the habit of writing automated test cases
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing brand new products from scratch using latest technologies alongside with a passionate and talented team