We’re growing quickly and you can be part of it! We launched the Paysail platform in early Fall 2021 and are growing rapidly every month. Our product surface area covers the creation, sending, and management of invoices, payment processing spanning multiple cryptocurrencies, dynamic customer dashboards, and more!
As a software engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining Paysail’s core feature set, overseeing technical architecture, and building out new features and integrations. You’ll launch features that will be immediately used by our users, and work day-to-day with a tight-knit team that prioritizes open communication and values creativity. We aim to quickly and collaboratively solve a wide range of technical and product challenges, valuing engineers who are excited to take initiative and propose solutions.
What will you do at Paysail?
- Design and build elegant, robust, and easy-to-integrate APIs for the platforms, customers, and marketplaces we work with
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the tech stack
- Work collaboratively with Paysail full-stack and blockchain engineers to package existing and new features into a powerful API
- Help build the backend infrastructure of a full-suite blockchain-based invoice payment and management platform
- Optimize our platform’s performance and invoicing speed by improving backend databases structure
You should apply if you:
- Have 3+ years experience with frameworks like Node.js and Express and backend server infrastructure like AWS Lambda
- Have experience with CI/CD, Version Control, and DevOps tools like GitHub Actions and Sentry
- Have working understanding of software engineering best practices including architecture, test-driven development, and component libraries
- Strong background in distributed systems development, REST web services, and relational databases
- Have experience with NoSQL databases like Google Firestore and/or MongoDB
- Have experience collaborating with engineers using Git and GitHub
- Have experience developing third party integrations using REST APIs
Perks and benefits:
🚀 Start-up equity
📈 401k plan
🍽️ Delicious lunches & dinners
❤️ Health, vision, and dental care
✅ Team building events & happy hours
🏖️ Unlimited PTO
🖥️ Shiny new Apple equipment
🏡 Remote friendly
Email: [email protected].
To build technologies and products that are used by people around the world to solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.