Ripple’s marketing team is growing and we are looking for a highly motivated and data-driven marketer to come execute engaging digital marketing programs across audiences and web properties.
The ideal candidate understands that everything we do must tie back to a business objective and has experience building, launching, reporting and optimizing campaigns across Google, LinkedIn, Facebook and/or other digital platforms. This individual is a storyteller, with a proven track record of turning complex ideas into compelling website, email and ad copy.
In addition to managing various digital marketing campaigns and website projects, this person will be responsible for regular reporting in partnership with Marketing Operations. The right person doesn’t just solve problems, but is a self-starter who consistently looks for new ways to improve the status quo.
If you want your next role to be one where you shape the digital strategy for the leading provider of crypto enabled solutions for businesses, come join Ripple’s high-performance marketing team as an Associate Growth Marketer.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Execute targeted campaigns across digital channels, web and email, working cross-functionally with other marketers to hit quarterly objectives.
- Drive marketing-led web projects, partnering regularly with the web experience team to improve website content, functionality, conversion and performance.
- Manage SEO across web properties.
- Liaise with the design team to create compelling banners, videos, web surfaces and other assets needed for marketing campaigns.
- Create plans, set goals, and execute on integrated marketing plans across key audiences.
- Help drive regular reporting, consistently communicating results to cross-functional teams and leadership.
- Manage paid advertising campaigns across paid social, paid search and display in partnership with Ripple’s agencies.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 4+ years experience in digital marketing or demand generation at a B2B tech company
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- A passion for digital marketing
- An analytical thinker who’s willing to get deep into the numbers and enjoys making decisions based on hard data
- Experience partnering with design teams and working on web projects
- Experience measuring performance and ROI across channels, presenting findings to cross-functional teams
- Excels at messaging complex concepts in a digestible, compelling way
- Understanding of Pardot, Marketo or any other marketing automation system
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Proactive, energetic and a team player who is relentless in the pursuit of moving the needle
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.