Crypto.com was founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks.
With over 3000 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency.
Find out more: https://crypto.com
- Manage all aspects of cash and digital asset for the Group
- Proactively participate in the implementation of cash forecasting and planning tools that will be rolled out across the Group
- Collaborate across the organization to ensure liquidity position capturing future cash flow needs in different Business Units
- Provide finance and treasury assistance with new business initiatives
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes
- Assist with the analysis and optimization of the global finance activities of the Group
- Assist with budget and financial forecasts
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements
- Bachelor degree preferably in finance, accounting, business or equivalent
- 4 years + professional work experience in finance, accounting and/or treasury with auditing experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, good team player, detail-minded, self-motivated, able to multi-task and able to work under pressure
- The habit of paying painstaking attention to details, correct data and following procedures meticulously
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel (V-lookup and Pivot Table)
- Prior experience in digital assets a plus
- Immediate availability preferred
- We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Flat team. Work side by side with the co-founding team
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.