About the company
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks.
With over 2,600 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Find out more: https://crypto.com
About the role
Production Support Engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing solutions to ensure high performance and SLA on key services across the Crypto.com ecosystem. The role holder will monitor, investigate, solve, and/or escalate infrastructure and software production issues. The role balances technical skills, business knowledge, troubleshooting expertise, and excellent soft skills.
- Ensure maximum uptime for multiple production systems
- Provide L1 and L2 application production support to internal users for the trading, data processing, and IT operations
- Perform system operation and administration tasks, including checking and monitor multiple systems performance on a daily basis
- Work closely with internal users and external vendors to investigate and resolve production system issues, and communicate system enhancement /bug fix requirements to multiple engineering teams
- Work with different internal teams to maintain and upgrade the product
- Prior Experience with providing Tier-1/Tier-2 Support
- A strong interest in working in crypto, technology and/or financial environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with programming/scripting languages is preferred
- A problem solver with a keen eye for detail
- Help in setting up the support model with the team in long term
- Provide phone or remote support in the non-office hour in case required
- Open to working shift hours
- Experience driving monitoring, alerting and reporting initiatives
- Experience with third-party IT support ticketing systems is a plus
- Experience in working on flow of blockchain, trading in crypto/equities/FX is a plus
- Knowledge of Redis, Relational databases and log queries (Splunk, Sumologic) is a plus
- Knowledge or experience with AWS / Azure is a plus
What can you expect from us?
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Flat team. Work side by side with the co-founding team
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team