Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Singapore with a 3000+ strong team.
As an Application Security Engineer, you will play a role in designing, building and automating solutions to drive improvements to our existing DevSecOps practices.
Key Responsibilities Includes
- Designing, implementing and maintaining application security tools and processes in SDLC
- Building security automation / tools to reduce security toil for developers and security team
- Evaluate new tools and conducting POCs to improve Application Security practices
- Maintaining curated secure coding cheatsheets and guidelines that are used by the development teams
- Conducting training to developers on secure coding practices
- Providing support to users of security tool platforms including troubleshooting of issues etc.
- Keep up with trends and problems in Application Security / DevSecOps
- Experience and working knowledge of SAST, DAST and SCA tools (including their strength and weakness)
- Experience with implementing and maintaining security tools / DevSecOps processes at enterprise level
- Experience with CI/CD tools and pipelines
- Good understanding of secure coding practices to mitigate OWASP Top 10 / API Top 10 vulnerabilities
- Capable of coding if required. Experience with Python or Go is a plus.
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience with Application Security / DevSecOps.
- If you are a developer, experience as a Security Champion is a plus
- Authorization to work in Singapore without need for sponsorship
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1.
- Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team