As our Application Security Officer, you will be tasked with application security services in the software development lifecycle which include secure design, coding techniques and reviews, education & awareness, process and tools, security testing support and guidance. In addition, you will be responsible for Identifying application security risks and requirements for new projects and system developments. You will also be trusted to provide technical advice to ensure that security standards are met throughout all business units.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Perform manual code review on our mission critical systems
- Review logic flow and layout security requirements of the system
- Develop internal security monitoring systems
- Investigate alerts, notifications and/or incidents
- Integrate automatic source code scanning into existing build systems, and review scan results generated by the tool
- Assist in application penetration testing
- Support the InfoSec team in the promotion of information security best practice and embedding information security within the development streams
Skills & experiences required
- Solid development experience in high performance, transactional Java application development
- Good understanding of application security vulnerabilities, such as OWASP Top 10
- Knowledge of modern software stacks such as AWS services, docker, Kubernetes, noSQL, Lambda, etc.
- Hands-on experience in automated static analysis tool will be an advantage
- Minimum 4 Years of hands on experience in a fast paced working environment