Every day we interact with technologies controlled by a handful of large companies whose interests and incentives often conflict with our own. If we want the benefits of using their proprietary apps, we’re forced to agree to terms that most of us will never read, granting these companies far-reaching control over our digital lives.
At the same time, progress in open-source and decentralized technologies like blockchain has shown that we can build systems that prioritize individual sovereignty over centralized control. With these new technologies, there’s no need to trust any third parties not to be or become evil.
Parity Technologies is a team of the world’s premiere blockchain developers building industry-leading technologies that enable developers, startups, and enterprises to create this next wave of better products and services. You’ll join at a critical moment when the future of the decentralized web is being shaped, and perform an influential role in making a more equitable society our future.
The Parity education team is a new team trusted with the mission of helping individuals and teams get deeper knowledge of Blockchain, Polkadot and of the technologies and tools built by Parity Technologies.
The Admissions Manager is a critical role responsible for prospective student recruitment. You will be one of the founding member of Parity new Education Team, the ideal candidate is passionate about Education and about creating smart processes
- You will be responsible for designing the enrolment process for the new Parity Education program
- Learn operational aspects of the Education program and support prospective students in understanding the program offering and moving through the admission process.
- Assist with day-to-day operations in admissions including managing scheduling, managing webinars and info sessions, enrolment process, attendance, etc
- Maintain a professional level of communication with prospective students, management and internal stakeholders.
- Review admissions processes and recommend changes as necessary
- 2+ years of relevant experience related to admission management, admission advisor roles or program management and operations
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Superb verbal and written communication
- You can work well in a distributed team.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change.