We are Foris Europe – the operational power of Crypto.com.
Crypto.com is redefining how money is being moved, spent and invested. Crypto.com is democratizing blockchain technology by designing beautiful, simple and useful financial services that have a lasting, positive impact on people’s lives
For our Sofia office the Accounting team is looking for a dynamic, experienced Accountant. You will work alongside with and report to the Head of Finance.Responsibilities:
- Performing operational accounting tasks, including posting data in the accounting software, processing receipts, invoices and payments;
- Fully responsible for the general ledger accounting and bookkeeping;
- Strict and continuous coordination with the Finance department of Company’s Headquarters;
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations of all accounts they are responsible for;
- Assisting in the preparation of documented policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility;
- Liaison with local regulators in relation to all financial matters;
- Analyzing financial information and summarizing financial status;
- Cooperating during audits as necessary;
- Providing guidance and support to the affected local parties and colleagues from other offices.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably in an international environment;
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree will be considered as an advantage;
- Good verbal and written English skills;
- Attention to detail and strict compliance with deadlines;
- A “can-do” attitude; you are diligent and loyal, quick, effective and responsible;
- Well-organized, proactive and solution-oriented team-player.
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech;
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you;
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team;
- You will get to be involved in developing a brand-new product from scratch alongside a talented team.
If you meet the requirements above and feel ready to dive into our challenging dynamics, by joining the Foris Europe’s team on a permanent contract basis, we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English by applying below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.