Crypto.com was founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports.Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks. With over 3000 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency.
Find out more: https://crypto.com
About the Role
We are looking for a talented Account Manager to join our Partnerships team to become a business development superstar, driving growth for Crypto.com Pay.
Crypto.com Pay is the best payment solution for merchants and service providers to accept cryptocurrency as payment. You will be responsible for pitching this solution to brands, and businesses globally, building your sales pipeline, leading negotiations, closing prospects, and executing retention initiatives to ensure the business objectives are met.
- Focus on pitching Crypto.com Pay to merchants/service providers through multiple communication channels, including cold-calls, discovery emails, video conferences, social media, etc.
- Be in charge of building and managing your pipeline to ensure achievement of set business objectives.
- Act as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your prospects and accounts.
- Regularly track and report performance metrics of your accounts.
- Up-to-date with industry trends to provide strategic insights and enhance the Crypto.com Pay value proposition.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely and successful delivery of Crypto.com Pay to your prospects and accounts.
- Identify and support additional initiatives to facilitate the growth of Crypto.com Pay.
- 1-3+ years of experience in solution sales, business development, or partnerships within e-commerce/mobile payments.
- Demonstrated experience in working with cross-functional teams.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals.
- Proven ability to work remotely and excel with limited supervision.
- High level of organization, focus, and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong track record and high familiarity in US e-commerce markets; access to industry-related resources/communities is an advantage.
- Fluency in English, any second language would be a plus.
- Experience in utilizing a CRM tool for managing workflows (e.g., Salesforce, Hubspot).
- Passionate for blockchain technologies and cryptocurrency.
- Demonstrated interest in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology.
- Degree holder in business or commerce-related field.
- Experience in a client-facing or service-oriented role.
What’s an offer?
Crypto.com provides a great environment and platform for employees to build their career. In this role, you can expect:
- Unique opportunity to be a part of the digital disruption in cryptocurrency
- Autonomy in the role and in managing your own portfolio
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups
- Attractive experience and compensation
- Working with passionate, smart and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment