As digital assets and cryptocurrency become more widely adopted every day, our products are essential to ensure cryptocurrency is safe and accessible to all. Our solutions help to prevent financial crime and allow cryptocurrencies to be used for good. Our products are used by some of the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies to screen over $1 billion of transactions every single week.
The company has offices in London, UK, New York City, Singapore and Tokyo. We are backed by Evolution Equity Partners, SoftBank, SBI Group, Albion VC, Octopus Ventures, SignalFire, Paladin Capital, Santander InnoVentures, and Digital Currency Group.
To achieve our mission, we depend on our incredible team of Elliptites. Our values are reflected in everything we do and every decision we make, both internally and outwardly to our customers. We actively encourage Elliptities to challenge the status quo and allow the freedom to innovate and learn every day. We encourage new ideas and learning, whether that’s through collaboration, our curiosity sessions, or utilising your professional development budget – personal growth is important to us all.
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic Account Manager with a wealth of experience managing customers in the SaaS industry? Are you looking for your next challenge in an emerging and exciting market? Do you have experience working with customers across Asia? If yes then we want to hear from you!
The impact you will have:
You will join our global Commercial team, and champion uncovering and developing new commercial opportunities within our base of existing customers. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing a nominated list of customers, based in the Asia Pacific region, specifically Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, the Philippines etc. Your focus will be to drive profitable annual contract revenue contribution and increased market share from the Elliptic solution and service portfolio.
Working in partnership with the Customer Success team, you will manage the upsell sales cycle including identifying opportunities, qualifying, negotiating terms, developing custom proposals and closing upsells and renewals to ultimately deliver profitable revenue growth and >100% net account retention for those named accounts.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual looking for a role where you can make an impact not just on the company you work for but also on the market you work in. Fascinating and challenging work is the norm – working at Elliptic is never boring!
What you’ll do:
- Develop net new business through upsell and cross sell opportunities within existing accounts in Asia Pacific
- Contribute to or build strategic customer account plans, and manage the commercial cycle in partnership with the Customer Success team
- Prospect and generate high quality leads in existing accounts
- Convert customer needs and challenges into qualified opportunities leading to upsells and account growth
- Develop custom proposals based on customer requirements
- Conduct presentations and product demos
- Negotiate terms and close the business
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas for your region and target customers
You will be a great fit here if you:
- Have experience in Account Management and can successfully deliver an upsell target across target accounts
- Have experience in working with a broad set of customers across the Asia Pacific region, and can easily adapt to cultural differences
- Can understand the customer’s business model, and how digital assets fit into their strategy
- Have the ability to analyse customer usage and engagement data to identify trends and opportunities for additional services
- Can manage difficult client relationships, such as churn or downesell conversation, and obtain the best outcome for both the company and our customers.
- Can evaluate customer needs and preferences in relation to pricing, product terms and conditions to ensure that client requirements are addressed in commercial proposals
- Have a collaborative mindset, and experience working with a larger account team, including Customer Success.
- Address problems immediately and can work across functions to solve problems
- Enjoy working with pace and energy, building team spirit and cultivating unity and commitment among the team
- Have an understanding of complex B2B sales methodologies
- Are flexible, adaptable and comfortable with changing priorities
Our ideal candidate has:
- Extensive experience in customer facing roles
- Account Management experience selling SaaS solutions
- Experience working with customers distributed across multiple countries
- Strong relationship building skills, with track record of retention and generating net new business
- Demonstrated track record of success and quota over achievement – top 10% performer at your last company
- A collaborative mindset, and the ability to share the spotlight
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneur’s mindset. You’re comfortable creating value in a low structure environment while being agile and resilient
- Interest and curiosity about digital assets and the crypto economy
Bonus Points for:
- Intimate understanding of AML/KYC and Forensics space, either in cryptocurrency or traditional financial environments
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to Financial Services
- Borderline obsession with emerging technology
- Additional language: Mandarin, Japanese
- Competitive salary
- Share Options
- Holiday – 24 days of annual leave in addition to Singapore gazetted holidays
- Health insurance
- Quarterly full-day off-sites & annual company 3-day offsite
- Personal training budget & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Laptop + equipment you need
- Home office allowance
- Full access to Spill Mental Health Support
We know Diversity and Inclusion is much deeper than just hiring, but it’s important for us to mention it here. We welcome and embrace individuals of all backgrounds and identities at Elliptic, and this is an ongoing priority for us. We know incredible people don’t all think in the same way. We want to be challenged every day. We believe our diverse team of individuals underpins this by bringing creative thinking and innovation to Elliptic every day. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace, so we welcome applications from everyone, even if you may not think you fit all of the requirements of our roles. We foster an environment of psychological safety, where everyone feels comfortable to bring their whole self to work.