Sweet is looking to hire a full-time Communications Manager to join our growing Marketing team. Over the last 2 years, Sweet has launched NFT projects and campaigns for brands such as Macy’s, Burger King, Kia, Dave & Busters as well as for the New York Knicks, the Cleveland Cavaliers, and the Chicago Blackhawks. As such, the right candidate will be working with high-visibility brand partners and collaborating across teams to defy the limits of what consumers and fans expect from an NFT experience.
Sweet is a highly flexible, Non-Fungible Token (NFT) platform and marketplace used by top creators, sports, entertainment, and consumer brands worldwide. Sweet delivers immersive NFT programs driving revenue, consumer engagement, and gamified experiences reaching both sophisticated and novice NFT collectors in ways never before possible.
Join our rapidly growing global, enthusiastic, and fully remote team as a central point of contact for company communications, work cross-functionally with team members across the organization on projects to help reach our audiences and communities with important updates, and support key partner and partnership communications.
- Maintain a strong level of administrative and operational diligence, producing reports, analyses, press outreach materials, and media lists
- Cultivate ongoing media relationships with press and work with our PR agencies to maintain a steady drumbeat of press materials for outreach and coverage
- Develop and execute reactive and proactive communications plans using all channels, including interviews, messaging, statements, blogs, etc.
- Build out a repository of impressive communications assets for external and internal use, all that help tell our amazing and evolving story: decks, data, bios, headshots, audio and video content, and more
- Work with our PR agencies to share the company voice and story in thoughtful and transparent ways
- Support your colleagues by advising them on media issues that may arise
- Serve as one of our main points of contact for day-to-day queries from press
- Be diligent in written and verbal communication, paying careful attention to tone and voice while producing a consistently high standard of materials for press and other partners
- Be well versed in digital and traditional media
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in communications
- Crypto and NFT knowledge, strong interest, and passion for NFTs
- High-level writing and editing skills
- The ability to handle strong press relationships
- Knowledge of B2B and B2C communications.
- Knowledge of sports and gaming is preferred
- A good dose of strategic thinking and the ability to execute. Comfortable being an individual contributor as well as a manager/strategist.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Technical competency to interact with Product and Engineering as needed, with the ability to tell stories and shape narratives.
- An independent thinker who thrives on working in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment undergoing hyper-growth with the ability to pivot with confidence.
- Background with products that use high amounts of incentives, loyalty, and gamification – gaming / mobile gaming experience a plus.
- A strong desire to unleash all your creativity, positivity, and unique perspective each and every day
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a highly integrated and diverse marketing team
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and manage conflict
- Interpersonal effectiveness and ability to manage both positive and critical feedback professionally
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Fully remote work
- Flexible time off; Sweet team members are committed to building and delivering tremendous results, not watching the clock
- Paid parental leave
- Modern tools and processes, and co-workers who are on the cutting edge of innovation in NFTs and the blockchain
- 401K program